The application form for those interested in being on Trail Crew for Summer 2015 are now available below.
Trail Crew is a 6-day experience working on a project selected by the Mid-Iowa Council and the Mitigwa Lodge. We are looking for up to fourteen youth and two adults. The program of trail work is ultimately a journey that will challenge scouts mentally, physically, and spiritually.
Trail Crew Requirements
- As a youth, the participant must be at least 14 years old during the year the program begins,
but not 21 by the week’s conclusion.
- Be strong and robust.
- A current physical and health history form must be brought with you to camp.
- The week you apply for may NOT be your unit’s week of camp.
- The participant must attend camp with the unit unless he serves as a staff member when the
troop is in camp.
- Be a registered member of the BSA and the Mitigwa Lodge.
Apply for any exceptions to these requirements. Selection for this program is voluntary and is both an honor and a privilege.
Further instructions are included on the application