Vigil Honor nominations are due by 4pm on June 13. This year, because of restricted attendance at our work days, we are giving the opportunity to submit your nomination virtually via a form if you would like. You may also submit the standard form located at https://www.mitigwa-lodge.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/VH-Nomination-Form.pdf if you are coming to the June 13 work day. Please do not come to camp to drop off forms only and do not mail them to the council office or any officer/advisers.
Please read the following carefully.
NOTE: Nominees must have 2020 dues paid before submitted their nomination or it will be invalid. If you intend to pay that nominee’s dues, do it beforehand by following the instructions below.
Only basic information is on the list due to privacy issues. If you have a specific question about a member’s availability, please email Dana Danks at email@example.com to ask.
Paying Another Member’s Dues
It is our hope that any potential nominee is already a member in good standing of the lodge and has paid their 2020 dues already. If, however, you feel there is an outstanding candidate who did not pay their 2020 dues, there are two options.
1. Pay their $17 dues in person at the work day. This option is only for members who are attending the work day on June 13. Please do NOT come to camp just to pay someone’s dues.
2. Pay the nominees dues online using the following steps:
- Go to the council website at https://scoutingevent.com/177-OADues
- Click on 2020 Dues and continue as a Guest
- Use your name, email address and Troop to proceed to the next screen
- Fill out the Participant information with the person’s name/info you are paying dues for.
- Check out using your own credit card/billing information
While we recognize there are some instances the above may be needed, it is every Arrowman’s personal responsibility to stay up to date on dues.
Again, please do not come to camp to hand in forms or pay someone’s dues unless you are volunteering for the June 13 work day. We need to control the number of people in and out of camp.