The 2020 National Order of the Arrow Conference will be held at Michigan State University from August 3-8, 2020, in East Lansing, MI.
All OA members are invited to attend! No registration number limit! Our only restriction is one adult per one youth. We will leave from Maytag Scout Center Sunday evening, August 2, and return Saturday evening, August 8.
Our cost right now for an entire week of fun, training, sports, ceremonies, dancing, evening shows, room and board among others is $766 per person.
This includes the following:
- REGISTRATION – $545
- TSHIRTS (2) – $24
- POLO (1) – $17
- HAT (1) – $12
- NOAC PATCH SETS (2) – $20
- BUS (estimate depending on number attending) – $224
- BREAKFAST ON MONDAY – $12
- LUNCH ON SATURDAY -$12
How To Register
- Make your first $100 non-refundable payment at: https://scoutingevent.com/177-NOAC2020
- Once your deposit has been confirmed, Dana Danks will add you to our contingent with the National OA website. Do not register at the National OA site.
The national office will be billing the lodge on the following dates so your payments to national will be made through the lodge’s account at the council office.
- $100 – Due immediately.
- $220 – Due March 20, 2020
- Remaining balance – May 31, 2020
Any questions can be sent to Dana Danks, Lodge Adviser, at email@example.com